Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Test Pattern

Stupid internet, eating all my posts!

So I've been a bit behind with my posting lately - I owe at least two posts on my concerts trip, and probably a couple of others. Partly it's because the internet has decided a couple of times that what I've written isn't good enough and I should start again. But mostly it's because if my home computer is on, then it's running World of Warcraft. If nothing else, I've got an 11th level Dwarven Hunter to show for my troubles.

Hmmm, maybe I should start blogging my WoW exploits. I'm sure everyone whould love to hear about that!

So anyway. It's random link time: What's Your World View? I'm quite pleased with my result.

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative


81%

Existentialist


69%

Postmodernist


63%

Modernist


63%

Idealist


56%

Materialist


50%

Romanticist


31%

Fundamentalist


25%

What is Your World View? (corrected...again)
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?