Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

New Camera Photos!

I got my first digital camera on Friday. It's a Panasonic Limux FZ20. A black one. I figured I'd post some of the photos I took over the weekend. I've got some more, but these are the ones that are on the camera at the moment.

This is a shot of a balloon we saw while driving on Saturday morning. I was pretty impressed with how it came out, considering it was take at maximum zoom through the windscreen of a moving car. If you look carefully on the left-hand side, you can just see the camera hanging off the side of the balloon.


The second shot isn't quite as good - by that point we were virtually under the balloon, which made the angle tricky. But you can see the balloon camera better.


We wondered past a couple of amusing shops in China Town while we were in Sydney, so I thought I'd get shots of them as well.



This was a bird I spotted out by the water as we wondered around the harbour looking for somewhere for breakfast. I used the rapid fire mode on the camera, and this was my favourite.


Finally, this guy had decided to move in while we were away. I decided to test out the macro setting before I let him go on the golf course.


Comments:
Cool! Now you have the technology, you'll have no excuses come next thursday. HNT awaits.
 
Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site Simon.

I have a digital camera site. It pretty much covers digital camera related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?