Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Book Signing

Digging through my pile of blog posts, I discovered that Niel Gaiman is coming to Canberra in a couple of weeks. Woo hoo!

If anyone's interested, here's his schedule:
Tuesday 19 July-Canberra
4-6pm Signing event:
Gaslight Books, Fyshwick
Unit 10/83 Wollongong St
Enquiries: Gayle Lovett, 02 6239 3633

7-10pm Lecture introduced by Colin Steele, Q&A, Signing:
Manning Clark Lecture Theatre 1
Union Court, Australian National University
Enquiries: Diane Whitehead, 02 6125 4144

I'm thinking I'll go to Gaslight Books on Tuesday (and get American Gods and Good Omens signed!), but if the lecture sounds interesting, I might save myself a bit of a drive. Hell, maybe I'll do both.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?