Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

The King of Sardinia

Lindsay and Grant kindly offered to grab me my very own copy of Firefly when they went to Galaxy Bookshop over the weekend. I thought about it, but figured I couldn't really spent $60 on DVDs this week.

On Saturday night I was at a party (well, actually I was at two parties, but this was the second), I was telling a friend about how I'd been hooked. He told me that I could grab the boxed set from EzyDVD for $30.

Luckily, Grant and Lindsay heard the same thing (from the Galaxy Bookshop people no less), but none of the shops in Canberra had the DVDs in stock. So last night I logged on, whipped out my credit card and ordered away.

I made some comment to Lindsay that with a bit of luck I'd have them by Friday. She laughed at my optimism, since she didn't believe the online store had any in stock. Well, take a look at this:


I love ordering online.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?