Monday, July 18, 2005

 

A WoWing Weekend

Over the past few days I've been doing some serious WoWing. Yesterday I spend most of the day playing (with a few breaks for food and chores). I've put all of this time into my first character, the Dwarven Hunter Turnin. Since Thursday night he's gone from level 14 to half way through level 19 (and is now my highest level character). I've also boosted his Mining to about 100, his Engineering to about 120 and taken his First Aid, Cooking and Fishing from 1 each to about 50, 25 and 10 respectively.

I finished off a chunk of quests, fought my way to the bottom of a mine a few times (with a friend and then by myself), mined lots of tin and even some silver, had some fun the the auction house and I've finally discovered the bank. I decided to try out the trading chat channel, and had two very nice, cool people give me the stuff I was after for free. I've made myself a new gun (a blunderbuss even), and a pair of nice shiny goggles.

Basically, I'm still having a ball. This is probably the most fun I've had with a game since I was 15. Except for the fact that it would probably be very boring, I'd be blogging in much greater detail about my WoW exploits...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?