Monday, August 08, 2005

 

My Weekend - Part 2

I was up and about by about 10:30am on Saturday, my no hangover ability kicking in for a change (it's been a bit intermittent lately). I decided to log in and check my work email, since I had a feeling a friend had mailed me something after I'd gone home on Friday. He had, but I discovered something else.

One of the people I've been giving support for is based in Europe. His manager had emailed me to basically say "hey, thanks for the help, but the time difference and trying to explain things via emails is kind of making this process a bit slow. So how can we get you out here for a few days?"

So I had the weird sensation of it being Saturday morning, and I'm wishing it's Monday so I can talk to people about making it happen...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?