Monday, August 08, 2005

 

My Weekend - Part 4

Sunday day I spent over at a friends place for our (kind of) regular gaming time. I had been keen to play a second session of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game, but the guy who was running it got sick towards the end of the week and so didn't have time to prepare. I was also up to ran an Exalted session - our normal Exalted game is on hold as a few of the people involved are currently busy becoming doctors and accountants, so we decided to start an "intermission campaign". It went really well, considering everyone was dealing with new characters with new powers we hadn't had much exposure to yet. Plus I pretty much made the whole thing up as I went along, which I seem to be doing more and more often lately.

We also got to play a couple of games of Zombies!!!, which is such a fantastic board game. I was given it for my birthday last year, and really it was the most personalised present I got. The really beautiful thing about it is that right up until the last few turns, it's still anyone's game. If you join in half way through, you're not at a disadvantage at all. We finished off the afternoon with a game of Starfarers of Catan, which I won (yay!).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?