Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Rave in a Village: Day 2

We finally had some success today and solved the biggest issue. Turns out the interop dll was incorrect for some reason - when I created a new one the wierd problems all went away. After more than a day and a half of banging my head against the wall, it was good to finally work out what was going wrong.

I knew virtually from the begining that the solution would be something obvious that I should have noticed earlier, and I wasn't wrong! It wasn't hard to locate where in the code the problem was occuring, and I had a pretty good idea that it had something to do with the SDK layer.

With the Create roadblock out of the way, we got some good work done in the afternoon. Now I just have to deal with flexible complex searches - something that should be pretty interesting to deal with.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?