Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

Eve Online

This caught my eye a little while ago (before World of Warcraft), but back then the idea of a subscription-based game didn't really appeal. Since my conversion, I decided to take another look. I even managed to (quite randomly) turn up a free 14-day pass.

It's certainly very pretty. It remains to be seen how nice it actually looks though.

So now I have to decide if I want to take the risk of giving it a go. I don't really want to be in a position of paying for two games each month, especailly when I don't have as much time as I'd like to play one. And I've said before that the only game that I was even considering playing instead of WoW was F.E.A.R (which isn't out for another month).

Hmmmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?