Friday, September 23, 2005

 

New Music!

My birthday almost always means an influx of new CDs - people seem to like to give me either money or CD vouchers, I guess because it's easy. My haul so far consists of:

The Beekeeper - Tori Amos
Green - R.E.M.
Once More With Feeling - Placebo (it's all their singles. I wanted to get an album, but this was cheaper so I could get more stuff)
Origin of Symmetry - Muse
Transcendental Medication - Inger Lorre

I'll do a CD of the Quarter sometime soon, but as always they're all on my iTunes share.

The other interesting person I discovered last night was Kate Miller-Heidke. They decided to play a song of hers on Triple J last night while I was waiting for Karina. Fortunately it's available for download from her website (Space They Cannot Touch). I'm seriously considering buying her album now...

Comments:
Happy Birthday LHS.
(You know - I think your iTunes share is the thing I miss most from TS)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?