Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

Late Night Nerding

It's 1:15am, and I'm still up. I've spent the last few hours writing code to control bouncing balls. I just deleted the code I spent the last hour hacking out because I wasn't happy with how the balls behaved when they were traveling directly vertically or horizontally and encountered a collision.

Stilly, is this what you meant when you said I should do something worth while with my time rather than play World of Warcraft?

I need to go to bed

Comments:
Hey, interesting post! I've bookmarked your blog and will be reading it regularly.

Did you hear that when he left the White House in 2001, Bill Clinton was the youngest president to leave office since Theodore Roosevelt - and he has kept himself busy since losing his job?

It's true.

I have a new car quote web site which you or your readers may find interesting. It pretty much covers new car quote offers and much more.

Keep up the nice work!

Jimmy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?