Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

Open Government

Gordon and I were having something of a mind bending conversation on Monday about how public servants and politicians could use blogs, and how that would change the government in such fundamental ways.

I made the comment that probably some of the most interesting blogs out there would be the ones written by politicians - particularly those high up in government. I mean, if John Howard had a blog, wouldn't you want to read it? The only problem would be that if a politician had a blog, it would be the most sanitized, spin-covered blog since the Juicy Fruit blog.

I wasn't going to bother blogging about it (although if people hassle me, I'll go into more detail), but this morning I spotted this, and figured I'd link to it (with a bit of context).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?