Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Amazon: Arrived!

As I've said before, the second best thing about ordering online is the shipping times. They are always pessimistic (the best thing being the stuff when it arrives). It's two days before the earliest arrival date, and my first Amazon package has appeared.

Woohoo!

So what did I get? Well, inside was a cheap US print (if you're not sure what I mean, take a look at some of the books in those "3 for $5!" bins outside a newsagent, and then compare to a normal priced book in a proper bookstore) version of Cryptonomicon, and a very nice, almost Co-Op Bookshop quality, copy of Less Than Zero.

I'm still a bit confused as to why Amazon felt it was smarter to send two packages just so I'd get some stuff a bit quicker, but oh well. It just means I get extra presents from Amazon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?