Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Hackathon: 9am

Coffee: 3

Well the sun came up. I'm still plodding along, although I'm finding I've very easily distracted. As an example, I clicked the "make a new post" button over an hour ago, but didn't actually write anything.

I've started adding interesting items to the maps. At the moment the only one that does anything are terminals. You can use them to a tap into the security cameras and see where all the guards are.

The controls are very clunky at the moment - you can tell your one agent to "Proceed", which means he'll go through the nearest door, or "Access Terminal". I'm struggling to think of a better way to control the agents.

I guess I should put up another screen shot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?