Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Computing: World of Warcraft and JavaScript

Since I've started playing World of Warcraft again, I've decided to start posting to my World of Warcraft blog again. I'm also in the process of redesigning the site itself - mostly to scratch a bit of an itch I've been having about various web stuff.

Anyway, the point is that I've finally got a groovy little JavaScript thing happening for items (go to this post and hover over anything that looks like [This]).

The majority of the code comes from OverLib, which is pretty nifty. There's probably a lot in there that I don't need, and when I get around to it I plan on learning how it's actually working so I can write my own custom version. But it will do for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?