Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Just Heard: Neko Case

Wow. Just wow.

I was driving to work to Monday morning, listening to Triple J. They had a promo for the Morning Show and they were talking about interviewing a woman named Neko Case. Then they played a 5 second song grab. I swore out loud.

Fortunately, the Internet was happy to help me learn more. The song I heard was called Hold On, Hold On, and I've haven't been able to get it out of my head for more than about 20mins since. I also managed to find a concert they did early last month.

Sure, it might fit into the "distinctive female vocalist" camp that a lot of my music does, but I think I really like her stuff. It's a bit different and very cool. Take a listen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?