Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Do I Still Buy the Paper?

Lindsay wants to know if I still buy the paper. And, since no-one (at least none of my blog "friends") bothered replying to my last blog-question, I figured I'd answer.

I don't buy the paper. I've never regularly bought the newspaper. There are a few reasons, but the main one is that I never have enough time in the mornings to read it, and by the evening I usually know more about the main stories than the journalists did the night before.

I do occasionally buy papers, but like Lindsay, only for special purposes. When we were looking for a house or for jobs we'd buy Saturday's paper. If there's a special report or section I'll pick it up. But it's a pretty rare event.

In general I get my news from the web (again, both sites and RSS feeds). If you want to advertise to me, be very smart - my main news page is ABC News.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?