Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Bookcrossing

This morning while we were grabbing coffee, I noticed a book with all the magazines. Whenever I see a book, I always like to know what it is, so I went over to take a look. It was Murder Unprompted by Simon Brett, but the really interesting part is that it was a BookCrossing book.

The idea is that once you've read a book, you leave it somewhere public for a stranger to find. You can register the book with http://www.bookcrossing.com and track it's journey. Or, if you find a book that's on a journey, you can log where you found it and where you released it again.

It's a pretty nifty idea, and something that I've wanted to give a try since I first heard about it. So it's pretty cool that I've now got a chance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?