Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

TechEd Supplemental: Browser Wars

There are lots of nice shiny Dells around the place running Vista or XP. Of course, they're all running some flavour of IE. It's the first time I've really played with IE 7, and so far my experiences can be summed up with this snappy little slogan:
IE7 - Everything you hate about IE6, plus more!
In other words, I've certainly not seen anything that makes me want to change back from Firefox.

I was feeling like being a bit of a dick head, so I grabbed myself a seat at one of the friendly Dells, and set about seeing what I could do to give the next user more of a choice.




Yes yes, I know. Small things amuse small minds. But I'm certainly amused now!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?