Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

26 Sun-Laps

Gordon's post about traveling around the sun reminded me that:
  1. I've been a bit slack with my blogging lately
  2. I meant to do a post in honour of my birthday
After my birthday last year, I sat down and had a long think about myself. I decided that despite being on the planet for a quarter-century, I hadn't really done that much. You know, despite surviving, finishing school, getting a degree, buying a house, getting married, holding down a full time job, etc. I think I hadn't had enough sugar that day or something.

The end result was that I made a list of things that I wanted to achieve before my next birthday. Since I didn't have any paper with me at the time, I made the list in my head. And so predictably I've forgotten most of it. Here's what I remember:
So I managed to do nearly everything on my list! I could probably cross the first one off too, since I've got a few of half-offers. Yay me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?