Friday, December 29, 2006

 

Google Brain-Fart?

Over the last couple of days I've been reading on Boing Boing about how a bunch of indie sex blogs (but not the big commercial sites) have vanished from Google. Apparently now they're starting to reappear. The conculsion seems to be that there was some kind of Google brain-fart which dropped them off the radar.

So now I'm wondering if the same Google brain-fart is responsible for Big Headed Simon loosing his ranking for "tube snot".

I did a quick check, and I'm still safely number one for "little headed simon". Phew.

Comments:
Luckily I'm still near the top for "big headed simon". Perhaps I should change the name of my blog to that...

Still not there for tube snot, but I've also read somewhere that sometimes Google switches indexes between newer and older ones, just to screw up SEO people. So who knows. I think I'm still in Google Blogsearch though...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?