Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Project Mayhem Strikes!

I picked up a copy of the Fightclub book in the post Christmas sales, and read it over the weekend. I got to about the last 50 pages, and something really strange happened with the book. Not strange as in "the story took an unexpected twist", but strange as in "suddenly it was a totally different book". Different font, page layout, numbering, everything.

The Fightclub part ends at a pretty perfect moment - the big "twist" is revealed, and you can fill in most of the remaining blanks. And it's a pretty brilliant Project Mayhem thing to do.

But no, it turns out I just managed to get the most excellent printing error ever. The other book is called The Undomestic Goddess, and I would recommend not reading any more then what's on the scan below.

I'm now trying to decide if I should return it, keep it or sell it...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?