Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Just Read: August

The Lab by Jack Heath
Discovered: By talking to the author
About It: A fairly typical cypberpunk setting - massive city almost universally controlled by a single corporation, with a genetically enhanced super human as the main character. It was aimed at a much younger reader, but since I've known the author for years, I was really pleased to finally get my hands on a copy.
My Rating: 3/5

Murder Unprompted by Simon Brett
Discovered: In the Crisp Cafe
About It: The lead actor in a West End play is murdered onstage during opening night, and one of the understudies decides to investigate. It was my first BookCrossing book, so I was excited to read it. I was even more surprised by how much I enjoyed the story. A good trashy mystery.
My Rating: 3.5/5

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?